The Piney-Z CDD fitness center is open from 5:00 AM to 11:00 PM daily, if you have entered prior to 10:00 PM; a key fob, available in the office, is necessary for access during these hours. Any attempt to gain access before 5:00 AM or after 11:00 PM will trigger the alarm.
Fitness Center Rules
- Equipment must be used in an appropriate and safe manner.
- Use of exercise equipment is at the user’s own risk; the CDD is not responsible for injuries incurred by anyone while in the fitness center.
- A registered fob holder may bring up to two guests.
- Children aged 15 and under must be accompanied and supervised by a parent or legal guardian. Children aged 11 and under are not allowed in exercise areas or near the equipment, and must remain only in the designated children’s play area.
- No food or drink other than bottled water is permitted in the facility.
- The CDD is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Lockers are provided for use only during the time when you are using the center.
- If a piece of equipment is jammed, sounds peculiar or is not functioning correctly do not use it. Report any equipment concerns to the CDD Manager by calling (850) 656-4007.
- Wipe off the soles of your shoes before entering, and wear your shoes at all times while in the center.
- After using the equipment, please wipe it off with the wipes provided.
- Please keep TV volume to a moderate level so as not to disturb others who may also be using the facility.
- Close the door securely when you enter and exit the facility.
- Although not a rule, we recommend that you not use the fitness center alone.