The primary statutes under which the district operates are Chapter 190, Florida Statutes, Community Development Districts, and Chapter 189, Florida Statutes, Uniform Special Districts Accountability Act.
All links open PDF documents in a new window.
- Petition to Establish the Piney-Z CDD (April 1997)
- Ordinance 97-O-0033AA (June 1997)
- Interlocal Agreement (July 1997)
- Resolution 99-R-0014 (June 1999)
- General and Procedural Rules Adopted (July 2000)
- First Amendment to the 1997 Interlocal Agreement (March 2001)
- Ordinance 10-O-54 (November 2010)
- Amended and Restated Interlocal Agreement (December 2010)
- Ordinance 14-O-17 (February 2014)
- Ordinance 14-O-25 (May 2014)
- First Amendment to the Amended and Restated Interlocal Agreement (July 2014)
- Amenities Rules, Amended and Adopted (November 2017)